Free Delivery to all orders over â‚¬200 in Ireland!**
Here at Love Furniture we are offering free delivery to orders over â‚¬200 to Leinster, Munster, Ulster and Connaught. For all orders valued below â‚¬200 delivery cost's just â‚¬19 to anywhere in Ireland!**
What kind of delivery do we have?
We can install and assemble your furniture and ensure all cardboard and packaging is taken away. We will even give your new furniture a dust off. Please give us a call for a quote on this service. For higher value orders this service is normally free.
Are all the products in stock?
At Love Furniture we have a wide range of stock available, however occasionally certain items may run out due to high demand. If you would like to know the availability of a certain item, please contact us via email or phone and we will let you know the availability of your furniture. If you have ordered an item and it is out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date, at this stage providing the option of continuing with your order.
How long will it take?
The average time frame for delivery is approximately one working week (depending on the delivery address). For any specific requirements please call our Dublin office on 01 90 22711. Generally we use our own delivery staff and vans, which allow us to
ensure your furniture arrives in perfect condition, and also allows us
to be flexible on delivery. Please note- After hours delivery can also be arranged please call for details.
Dublin Delivery Information
We deliver once or twice per week.
Please give us a call to arrange a suitable delivery date/time or
ensure to have provided at least one contact telephone number. We shall
contact you as soon as your item is available for dispatch.
Cork Delivery Information
We deliver every fortnight to Cork. In order for us to arrange a suitable
delivery date/time please ensure you have provided at least one contact
telephone number. We shall contact you as soon as your item is
available for dispatch.
What our customers say?
- "It arrived on time, it was exactly what I wanted..." Cork. Stuart McHugh.
- "The delivery didn't take too long, it's a quick convenient online service..." Dublin. Sabrina Mead.
- "The delivery was great, it came on the exact day I was quoted for" Galway. Therese McHugh.
- Please ensure that the product you choose will fit the area in which you intend to put it. We will not be responsible for deliveries that cannot fit.
- Please ensure any old furniture to be removed or taken away by Love Furniture is dismantled and or can be removed from the residence with ease. The customer will be required to help the driver remove the furniture onto the van. It is not Love Furniture's responsibility to take away old furniture that cannot be removed with ease.
- Please ensure that we will have adequate access to your home so that a large delivery truck can drop off your delivery.
- Safe disposal and removal of your old bed or mattress can be facilitated for a small fee. Contact us for more info.
- Delivery is generally carried out by one of our experienced delivery drivers, who will deliver to the front door of the building.
All deliveries must be signed for on receipt. Before signing for
delivery, please inspect the goods to ensure the packaging and the
product are in perfect condition and your property has not been damaged
in any way during the delivery process. If necessary, please make sure
you detail any problems on the delivery note. When your goods are
delivered please retain the original packaging until you are sure that
you do not need to return the goods for any reason.
**An extra charge ofÂ â‚¬
5.00 is applied for delivery to remote areas, unless the order is over â‚¬
This charge will not be applied at the checkout, a member of our staff will contact you before delivery if you are in the remote delivery area.
See map below for more details: